Pastorury chavin trek – white mountain range
The surrounding mountains, known as the Black and White Cordillera for their contrasting colors, are exceptionally beautiful. The valley between these two mountain ranges is commonly known as the “Callejon de Huaylas”.
Other points of interest are the Pastoruri Glacier and the Chavin de Huantar ruins, belonging to the pre-Inca Chavin culture.
When to go:
Best from may to September (during the dry season)
3140m to 4700m
Huaraz – Pastorury – Allpacocha lake
Allpacocha lake – Conin
Conin – Machac – Chavin – Huaraz
INCLUDE IN THE PRICE
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- Acclimatization tour to Churup lake (4450m)
- Guide for trekking
- Donkey Drivers
- Complete food during the expedition (breakfast, all snack, lunch and dinner)
- Private transfer during the expedition
- Logistic camping equipments (bi-personal tent, kitchen tent, dining tent with table and chairs, utensils kitchen, etc)
- Emergency horse more than 4 people
- Taxi from station bus – hotel ( Huaraz )
- Huascaran National Park entrance
- First aid kits
- Sleeping bag
- Hotel Lima Huaraz
- Ticket bus Lima Huaraz / Huaraz
- Personal trekking gears
- Meal in Huaraz
Date & Price
The best month are:
The best season for climbing and trekking in peru is during the Andean Winter (late April to September). The weather in the Cordillera Blanca is among the best found in the entire Andean Range.
Early season conditions will include seasonal snow cover on the glaciers, while later in the season conditions become icy and the wind increases. We’ve found the period of May-August the best.
» 1 Person:
» 2 Persons: