Huaraz – Pitec – Quilkayhuanca Base Camp
Base Camp – Maparaju summit at 5,326m.- Base Camp
Base Camp – Huaraz
INCLUDE IN THE PRICE
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- Certified professional Mountain Guide
- Meals During The Expeditions
- Donkey and Donkey Driver
- Private Transfer for start and end the Climb
- Personal Tent, kitchen Tent with utensils, Dining Tent with table and chairs, Toilet Tent
- Entrance Fees to Huascaran National Park
- Aclimatization day to Churup Lake 4,450m.
- Taxi from Bus Station to Hotel in Huaraz
- Personal Climbing Gear
- Sleeping Bag
- Hotel in Lima / Huaraz
- Ticket Bus From Lima/ Huaraz / Lima
- Taxi from Lima Airport to bus Station Lima
Date & Price
The best month are:
Peru is known for having very stable periods of weather during the Andean Winter (May – Aug). The remainder of the season is dominated by the rainy season.
While climbing and trekking in Cordillera Blanca you will encounter a wide range of temperatures; from freezing nights, to snowy and windy conditions, to bright sunshine intensified by the high altitude. In one day you may experience temperatures below zero, then daytime highs of 50-70ºF range with intense solar radiation. You will need everything from shorts and a t-shirt for your time in the town of Huaraz to being fully clothed in down expedition jackets on summit day. This wide fluctuation in temperatures makes it important to bring everything on the equipment list.
» 1 Person:
» 2 Persons: